Cinema "Les Nouveaux Bleus"
26 av Albert Soubiès
Phone no : 05 63 27 65 99
- 200 places
- To See films and opening hours
Hunt the theorem
A mathematical and historical walk through the bastide of Beaumont de Lomagne, birth place of Pierre de Fermat.
HOW TO PLAY?
- You must go to various places I used to go to, and solve the challenges that will give you clues and keys (numbers).
- The 7 clues will enable you to discover a message giving you the hiding place of the chest that contains my secret and the sum of the 6 keys will give you the secret code to open the chest.
- The different puzzles can be solved in any order.
- If you discover the hiding place, collect the message and bring it back to the Tourist Office; a surprise awaits you!
- Price : 2€/brochure
- To do with friends or family or alone
Native house of Pierre Fermat (Beaumont de Lomagne)
- The XVth century tower of Fermat's house displays 2 permanent exhibitions entitled "Fermat, enfant de la Lomagne" and "Voyage en Mathématique" which lets you discover the life and work of this Mathematical genius.
- To discover: mathematical games and manipulations, puzzles...
- In addition, you will see the "Szilassi Heptaedre" sculpture at the entrance of the house.
- Free entry during the opening hours of Beaumont de Lomagne tourist office.
- Phone no : 05 63 02 42 32
- More informations
Maison de la Lomagne (Lavit)
- This place displays a permanent retrospective exhibition to discover everything about this "country": its origines, the natural environment, the human establishment, the main roads, agriculture, art and crafts...
- The exhibition exposes fifty panels with short and clear texts, illustrated with some maps, photos and engraves. To discover: pieces of typical pottery, scale models, old agricola material...
- Free entry during the opening hours of Lavit tourist office.
- Phone number : 05.63.94.03.43
- More informations
PIJ (Point Information Jeunesse)
Maison Fermat in Beaumont de Lomagne.Phone no: 05.63.65.61.07
(3 computers - Free under 30 years old).
Openindg periods : from tuesday to thursday, from 2.00pm to 5.00pm and on saturdays from 10.00am to 12.00am.
- Café "Le Parc des Princes " in Beaumont (free)
- Café des sports in Beaumont (free)
- Village de loisirs "Le Lomagnol" in Beaumont (paying)
Office de Tourisme
Maison Fermat in Beaumont de Lomagne.Phone no : 05.63.02.42.32
(1 computer - free - no print).
To see the opening hours
Maison Fermat - Phone no : 05 63 65 30 56
Open on Tuesday from 2.00pm to 6.00pm; on Wednesday from 9.00am to 12.00am and from 2.00pm to 6.00pm; on friday from 2.00pm to 5.00pm; on Saturday from 9.00am to 12.00am and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
Mairie - Phone no :: 05 63 94 05 54
Open on Tuesday from 4.00pm to 7.00pm; on Wednesday from 10.00am to 12.00am and from 2.00pm to 4.00pm; Friday & Saturday from 10.00am to 12.00am