- A wide choice of honey products: royal jelly, pollen, propolis, hidro-honey, honey vinegar, ginger bread, nougat, honey sweets, honey dried fruits...... Flavours to be discovered in our Honey Museum.
- Contact : Musée du Miel. Phone no : 05.63.94.00.20
- In the heart of Lomagne, Delphine will let you discover and appreciate an exotic breeding: the couples of pigeons from "La Plume Blanche". Breeding of 1200 couples of pigeons. Sale of meat ready to cook or tinned: salamis, confits, terrines, galantine.
- Contact : La Plume Blanche.Phone no : 05.63.26.43.90
- More informations
- From the month of May the small valleys are adorned with this wonderful fruit which thrives in the local climatic conditions.
- Contact : SCEA Bénac. Phoneno :05.63.02.37.18
- Artisans Pâtissiers Chocolatiers, Mr and Mrs Bissagnet propose a beautiful tour among the great chocolate "classics" and specialities. You will discover the "Montauriol", a delicious chocolate made of cherry and Armagnac.
- Contact : Patisserie Bissagnet. Phone no : 05.63.02.33.04
- From april to may, you can pick yourself or buy strawberries directly from the producers.
St Sardos Wine
- The wines of St Sardos and of the Domaine de la Tucayne are manufactured in a small area of Gascony, in the heart of Lomagne.
- Contact : Cave de St Sardos. Phone no : 05.63.02.52.44