In an exceptional setting, on an island of one hectare and surrounded by the river Gimone, this authentic 13th century water mill is entirely dedicated to lodging.
The cottage is housed in the old water mill of Larramée founded in 1283, rehabilitated and having preserved its original elements: millstones, machinery, water corridors… all in brick, wood and forged steel.
Stamp and serenity, standing and comfort, characterize this gîte that successive generations have taken to heart to preserve, maintain and embellish.
Separated from the owner’s house by the adjoining garage, this 160 m² gite on two floors consists of:
– a ground floor organized around the central millstone, a living room / dining room open to the fully equipped kitchen
– a floor with a bathroom with washing machine; a toilet ; two rooms
– an exterior with a loggia and a semi-shaded terrace overlooking a large green space and two ponds
– a private swimming pool of 10 x 4 m
– spa and sauna (surcharge)
Capacity : 2 room(s), 4 people(s)
From 01/05 to 30/09/2023.
Prices & payment
Overnight: 200 €
Weekend (furnished property): 350 €
Week: 1,000 to 1,200 €.
Tax not included.