Treasure hunt "The magic irons of Bello Monte"
- 6 steps to find the magic irons and help Bello Monte to win the race !
- Go alone, with two, three, family...
- Explore the bastide town of Beaumont de Lomagne equipped with your precious adventure bag ! Help yourself with objects (compass / mirror / knotted rope ...) and let yourself be guided !
- The adventure bag : 8 €. On sale at the Tourist Office of Beaumont de Lomagne.
Randoland - Fun ride
- A family hiking circuit. Between city and nature
- Clues to find, an investigation to solve to visit, walk and have fun with the whole family. Go for about 5km of ride
- The puzzles evolve according to the age of the children (3 levels)
- Price: € 2. On sale at the Tourist Office of Beaumont de Lomagne
Cinema "Les Nouveaux Bleus"
Cinéma "Les Nouveaux Bleus"
26 avenue Albert Soubiès
82500 Beaumont de Lomagne
Phone no : 05 63 27 65 99
- 200 places
- To See films and opening hours
Pierre Fermat's birthplace (Beaumont de Lomagne)
- The XVth century tower of Fermat's house displays a permanent exhibition entitled "Fermat, enfant de la Lomagne" which lets you discover the life and work of this Mathematical genius.
- To discover : mathematical games and manipulations, puzzles...
- In addition, you will see the "Szilassi Heptaedre" sculpture at the entrance of the house.
- Phone no : 05.63.26.52.30
- More informations
PIJ (Point Information Jeunesse)
Maison Fermat in Beaumont de Lomagne. Phone no: 05.63.65.61.07
(3 computers - Free under 30 years old).
Openindg periods : from tuesday to thursday, from 2.00pm to 5.00pm and on saturdays from 10.00am to 12.00am.
- Tourist Office in Beaumont de Lomagne (Free and secure)
- Café "Le Flau" in Beaumont de Lomagne (free)
- Café du Sport in Beaumont de Lomagne (free)
- Base de loisirs "Le Lomagnol" in Beaumont de Lomagne (paying)
Office de Tourisme
1 rue de l'Eglise in Beaumont de Lomagne. Phone no : 05.63.02.42.32
(1 computer - free - no print)
To see the opening hours
- Beaumont de Lomagne
Maison Fermat - Phone no : 05 63 65 30 56
Open on Tuesday from 2.00pm to 6.00pm; on Wednesday from 9.00am to 12.00am and from 2.00pm to 6.00pm; on friday from 2.00pm to 5.00pm; on Saturday from 9.00am to 12.00am and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
Mairie - Phone no : 05 63 94 05 54
Open on Tuesday from 4.00pm to 7.00pm; on Wednesday from 10.00am to 12.00am and from 2.00pm to 4.00pm; Friday & Saturday from 10.00am to 12.00am