This listed building surprises visitors by its interior baroque styl.
Originally a castle chapel, the church of Lachapelle became a parish church in the 15th century. The interior was built in 1776 by Maraignon, known as “Champaigne”, a renowned cabinetmaker from Lectoure, at the request of the Goulard abbots. The interior architecture is in painted and gilded molded wood. Two floors of convex and concave galleries occupy the back of the church and give it the air of a Venetian theatre.
From 10/01 to 31/03, every Sunday between 2 pm and 5 pm.
From 01/04 to 30/06, daily between 2 pm and 6 pm.
From 01/07 to 31/08
Opening hours daily between 10 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 6.30 pm.
From 01/09 to 31/10, daily between 2 pm and 6 pm.
From 01/11 to 03/12, every Sunday between 2 pm and 5 pm.
From 02/12 to 07/01
Opening hours daily between 10 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
Prices & payment
Free to participate.
Equipment & services
- Car park