EXCEPTIONAL CLOSURE FOR WORKS
EXCEPTIONAL CLOSURE FOR WORK: Due to the relocation of the Tourist Office to 1 rue de l’église and work on the Maison Fermat, access to the Maison Fermat and the Tower is currently closed to the public .
OPENING JUNE 2024 of the Fermat Museum :
– a place for tourism, heritage and culture: a tribute to the mathematician Pierre Fermat, born in Beaumont-de-Lomagne in the early 17th century.
– a scientific and mathematical centre
– permanent and temporary exhibitions
– travelling mathematics trunks
– workshops, experiments and games
– access to the tower for a 360° view of the bastide town of Beaumont
Disseminating mathematical culture in the Occitanie region, France and Europe.
Prices & payment
Equipment & services
- Public WC
- Car park
- Pets welcome