A restaurant at the foot of the castle
In an exceptional setting, opposite the Château de Gramont, the restaurant “Les
Gramontines” offers a family and tasty gastronomy: Cassoulet, Bourguignon, Snails in parsley, Foie-gras, Magret with honey.
In summer, dishes in the pure Brasserie tradition complete the menu served on the terrace: Caesar salad, Mimosa egg, onion tart, charcuterie and an assortment of homemade pâtés. Wines and dishes in agreement.
– Theme evenings, summer barbecue evenings.
– Individual lounge “Marcelle and Roger Dichamp”, from 4 to 12 guests at a round table, by reservation.
– Privatized place for company lunch, group, incentive. Airport transfer. Consult us.
Capacity 30 dish(es) (max.)
Monday to Sunday
– 12h15 to 14h00 (for lunch service)
– 7:15pm to 9:30pm (for evening service).
Prices & payment
Adult menu: 18 to 25 €
Menu of the day: 16 to 25 €
Breakfast: 5 to 25 €.
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
Equipment & services
- Car park
- Pets welcome